We want to encourage everyone to check out as many of our member spaces as possible so that new coworkers can find the right place (or places!) for them. Each collaborative space community is unique and we want to be sure you get a chance to experience them all. To that end, we want to introduce you to the
COLLABORATIVE SPACE TRAVELER PROGRAM!
The idea is simple: try out 5 or more of our member spaces and you’ll earn yourself a sweet mug to show off your Seattle Collaborative Space savviness! Here’s how it works:
- Drop into any SCSA Member Space to visit or ideally to work for a day. Kick the tires. Get to know a few people. Work. Create. Participate. Have fun!
- Document your visit by either checking in on Foursquare or another social media application or snapping a photo of yourself in the space (bonus points if it’s high-fiving someone).
- Repeat steps 1 & 2 five times or more.
- On your fifth visit to a member space, you earn a mug!
- Pat yourself on the back for a job well done, and keep on coworking!
Sound like fun? We hope so!